bskewl

Wharts and All: Blogging the Full-Time MBA Program at the Wharton School

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

You're Just Too Damn Vain for Me, Girl [Edit 1]

Thanks to MargaritaLuvr for turning me on to The Streets.

Fit But You Know It (A Side), Fit But You Know It (Remix).

I sing these songs to you, HBS:

  • See I'd reckon you're about an 8 or a 9, Maybe even 9 and a half in four beers time. [Nearly Perfect. Check.]
  • But there's just one little thing that's really, really, really, really annoying me about you, you see: yeah, yeah, like I said you are really fit, but my gosh don't you just know it? [Knows it. Check.]
  • For a while there I was thinkin - yeah but what if? [Who doesn't dream of Harvard, if only for a moment?]
  • I did fancy you a bit though (yeah I must say) I would rather I hadn't mugged myself on display. [I grovelled in my applications. Check.]
  • You're just too damn vain for me girl; playing in a different league from me girl. [Check.]

Edit 1: Found the blog that linked "Fit" for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home